Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S. believes that aesthetic medicine is more than a branch of plastic surgery; it is the ultimate marriage of anatomic form and function with psychological satiety.
“We provide a service that spans far beyond a surgical procedure,” says Dr. Vallecillos. “At its fundamental level, every surgery is deeply rooted to a person’s sense of well-being and sense of self-confidence. We thus strive to exceed our clients’ expectations, at each and every touch point.”
Education and Training
- B.S. Biochemistry, 1992, University of California, Los Angeles
- MD, 1998, Clinical core completed at St. Bartholomew’s & The Royal London Medical College, London, England in affiliation with AUC School of Medicine
- General Surgery Residency, 1999-2003, St. Joseph Mercy Hospital in affiliation with University of Michigan Medical Centers, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship, 2003-2005, Providence & St. John’s Health Centers, Southfield, Michigan
Press, Publications and Accolades
Doctor Vallecillos has contributed to dozens of scientific publications, and is a contributing author for the European Journal of Plastic Surgery.
He has also been featured in a number of press outlets, including:
Titles and Organizations
- American Board of Plastic Surgery; Diplomate
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons; Member
- American College of Surgeons; Member
- P.A.L.E.T.T.E. Resources; Workshop Leader
- Mentor Worldwide, LLC; Clinical Investigator
- Allergan, Inc.; Clinical Investigator
- Coapt Systems Novielle Injectable Filler Study; Chief Treating Investigator
- Bastion Capitol Group; Founder
Expert in Nonsurgical Rejuvenation
Doctor Vallecillos is an active speaker locally, nationally and internationally, sharing his expertise in several areas of aesthetic surgery, and is recognized as a leading expert in minimally invasive treatments including Botox Cosmetic, Juvederm Ultra, Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Sculptra, Dysport, and Xeomin.
Patients of all skin tones and ethnic backgrounds recognize Doctor Vallecillos as an experienced laser surgeon who can apply a multitude of laser resurfacing modalities including the Spectra laser, Lumenis Total FX or Fraxel to quickly tighten skin and erase wrinkles. He has personally performed well over 2,000 fractional laser procedures.
A surgeon of extraordinary talents, Doctor Vallecillos is considered a world-class expert in injectable filler techniques, having personally trained hundreds of top physicians and surgeons, and non-invasive aesthetic surgery practitioners throughout the United States and abroad on advanced injection techniques utilizing Botox, Juvéderm, and other minimally invasive modalities.
About Glenn Vallecillos
Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, Dr. Vallecillos is the son of Spanish immigrants and descends from generations of mathematicians, engineers, and theologians.
During his leisure time, Doctor Vallecillos is an avid surfer, kite-surfer, and snowboarder. He enjoys training in traditional boxing, Brazilian Juijitsu, and Mui Thai boxing. He enjoys interests in mathematics, finance and quantum game theory.
“Aesthetic and plastic surgery is more than just another branch of medicine. When a human being can be creative at this level, anything is possible. My work is about much more than just breast augmentation or facelifts or injectables. It speaks to a promise in discovering your aesthetic ideals and in doing so, harnessing your confidence. This website is about journeys. Enjoy yours.”